Marketing Executive (Orchard Area/Skin Care/Grooming Industry)(CBB 050607)
- Ensure all marketing / event collaterals are created & customized to the Company’s corporate branding guidelines.
- Aid in the establishment of brand positioning in Singapore / APAC market.
- Take charge, oversee, localize & create marketing materials.
- Liaise with suppliers, vendors & third-party business partners to ensure marketing objectives are met according to corporate branding guidelines & artistic integrity.
Social Media Marketing
- Take charge of Company/ s social media accounts (currently includes Facebook Page)
- Take charge of Company's online storage accounts (Google Drive & Dropbox) for upload & sharing of marketing tools & media.
- Create & manage content to be posted, scheduled or shared. (Includes seasonal greetings)
- Analyze social media & market trends & viral content to be utilized / leveraged on to increase brand awareness & garner interest.
- To follow HQ facebook page & other APAC facebook pages for inspiration to improve for social media.
- Plan & liaise internally with the HQ team to plan, manage & execute major events.
- Plan & liaise externally with event management team, suppliers, vendors & staff for major events.
- Take charge of event management for internal corporate events, providing manpower plan, liaising with external speakers (if any) & provide content for presentation slides.
- Take charge / delegate AV & photography tasks accordingly.
- Liaise with HQ to understand and establish promotion mechanism.
- Check all terms & conditions to ensure that the promotion is accurate & customized for local context.
- Work with customer service team on communication to the field, gathering & clarifying potential queries.
- Create promotion poster & tools to aid the field to fully utilize this promotion.
- Work with other departments to make sure promotion is smooth (stock-check, communication, etc.)
- Create EDMs to communicate to the field (Event posters, Promotion posters, etc.)
- Copywriting — write marketing content
- Translations — Translate marketing content to reach out to a wider audience
- Internal event scheduling — take charge of the monthly event schedules, liaising with leaders, speakers who conduct the training to ensure optimization of classes
- Request information from speakers to aid with the marketing
- Take charge of corporate presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint) for events & meetings (gather info/content from speakers & create content & slides)
- Request marketing collaterals from HQ to be localized, printed & distributed locally.
- Analyze & advice on market trends to drive sales & boost business development.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Mass communication etc.
- Prefer 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Able to commit OT when required
5 days work week (Mon-Friday/11:30am - 8:30pm)
Skin Care/Beauty Industry
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]