Marketing Executive - Luxury sector
Orient Crown is a well-known and established luxury goods brand specializing in watch winders.
Priding ourselves on exceeding our clients’ expectations, we thrive on personalized customer service and top-of-range quality for our range of watch winders. We don’t just sell gifts, but strive to make a lasting impression.
Our watch winders are designed to articulate sheer luxury and ensure absolute functionality. Each of our unique watch winders features timeless elegance detailing from the velvet smooth interior to cautiously crafted exterior finishing.
We are always on the look out to groom talents in the retail industry - Are you looking to rise to the challenge?
If so, drop us a note!
We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled marketing Executive. In this role, you will increase productivity, inspire and motivate employees, and optimize our company’s market share. You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our organization in the local and international market. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
- Managing of social media platforms and company website
- Manage and motivate sales team to increase sales and enhance efficiency
- Establish and maintain rapport with key accounts and strategic partners
- Develop marketing materials and strategies
- Planning marketing activities for the year
- Executing marketing plans and events
- Create public awareness for clients
- Create portfolio reviews for clients
- Certain administrative work to be expected
- Assist in press related topics and activities, including press release ,media test drives and news clippings etc
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales.
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding goals.
- Collaborate with retail sales team to creatively reach more potential customers.
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration.
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value.
- Marketing Campaigns – Brainstorming of ideas to execution of campaigns, you will be involved in the entire process which spans across various marketing disciplines.
- Plan and execute In-store events or atrium / outdoor events, Joint Promotions and Tie-Ups with relevant Business Partners to drive traffic into our stores and to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Approachable and works well with people
- Well organized
- Open minded and willingness to learn
- Sel-motivated and driven individuals
- Pleasurable; people-oriented personality
- A Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Good command of English
- Meticulous with good organizational skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Newly-graduated candidates are welcomed to apply
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Independent, resourceful and result-oriented
- Singaporean only
Nice to Have
- Luxury products marketing experience
How to apply
For Immediate Consideration:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words or PDF.
Please be assured that all resume received will be treated in strictest confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.