Confidential| Date Posted: 15-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Competitive remuneration package
Passionate, energetic and innovative work culture
- Support the marketing team on all aspects of Marketing, prioritizing & supporting in events, social and other follow up support.
- Support on system integration and upgrading, data validation etc and help to troubleshoot with IT and Regional CRM team on any issues with software processes.
- Data management and analysis of campaign to drive future campaign messages and implements segmentation, lifecycle and behavioral marketing messages and customer service.
- Reporting of post campaigns performance and overall effectiveness; including summarizing the key insights / findings and offering recommendations
- Work closely with managers to review/ identify areas of opportunities to drive traffic and sales
- Execute all VIP touchpoints (Communications e.g. EDMs, Digital).
- To work closely with the team to conceptualize and manage events marketing using both traditional and new media channels
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans and establish goals and KPIs
- Work with regional communications team to develop brand, marketing labels and tools for events as required.
- Sourcing vendors and manage vendors to deliver according to required deliverables.
- Supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of personnel, subcontractors and vendors
- Troubleshoot and smooth issues relating to the successful execution of the event program.
- Other Marketing Support:
- Support the Marketing team in other aspect in PR, Social, Advertising, Promotions and expenses tracking.
- Advertising, BTL comms and promotional artwork: manage artwork creation for digital/ online ad buys, edms and another other comms touchpoints as and when required.
- Social media: ensure timely scheduling of social postings and maintain social calendar for local content.
- Promotions: support and track promotions execution and briefing
- Ability to adapt, demonstrate assertiveness, confidence and influencing skills.
- Digitally savvy, data analysis, project management, excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Proficient in web-based tools, CRM software programs (Oracle and SAP) and design software (Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop).