Marketing Executive - Joo Koon
- Supporting on all marketing related activities such as promotional events , exhibitions , seminars and in-house training. ( Included managing the events , booking of venues , liaising with caterer and ordering of corporate gifts , etc..
- Assist campaign assets and activations for digital and social media.
- Familiar with Facebook , Instagram ,and YouTube interactive content generation.
- Support operational processes such as keeping the customer database updated , leads and opportunities follow-up pertaining to marketing activities.
- Assist in maintaining project schedules and coordination
- Ensure that program stay within the stipulated timeline
- Literature inventory management ( printing , stock level , regional support , etc)
- Assist with administrative tasks for marketing dept
- Any other job assigned by the HOD
- Written and verbal communication skills : Fluent in English
- Computer knowledge : Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign / Illustrator
- Passion for digital, content and communications
- Creative, independent , self starter , result driven and comfortable in juggling between multiple projects.
- Detail- oriented , resourceful , and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Excellent in multi tasking.
- Min 2-3 years of relevant experience
work hours - 8am-5.15pm/ 5 days
Transport pickup - various locations
Kindly submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified