Marketing Executive (Japanese Speaking)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and midsize companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune to the unique requirements of their clients.
You will be responsible for :
- Analytics: Report and analyse data to inform decision making and campaign optimisation.
- Website activation: Support new content creation & implementation - copywriting, page creation.
- Budget management: Lead, follow up & responsible for tracking the e-commerce spend evolution on a monthly basis.
- Keep the team abreast of trends and take advantage of relevant new developments.
- Push through tactical activity driven through from affiliate strategy.
- Assist and push the affiliate programmes at relevant events and host affiliate days.
- Working with affiliate agency to deliver affiliate strategy at a tactical level.
- Approve new affiliates onto the programmes and identify new affiliate opportunities.
- Work with designers to brief, build and upload display banners in line with trade and campaign, and with the wider team to look at analysis of the reports and deliver insight and changes to increase ROI and drive efficiency.
- To identify and implement new opportunities within search, maximising the effectiveness and efficiency through analysis and testing.
- Implement changes to reflect the paid strategy at a tactical level.
- Suggest improvements as a result of campaign analysis and competitor knowledge.
- Upload metadata and URL structure in line with the overall SEO strategy.
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- You possess a minimum of JLPT N1 and the ability to liaise with the clients and customers in Japan.
- You are numerate and analytical, and possess the ability to provide insights.
- You demonstrate a strong understanding of data and web analytics (Google and others).
- You have experience in copywriting skills and possess the sensitivity to a brand tone of voice and identity.
- You have experience with web content management systems, editing, graphic design, and user experience.
- You demonstrate excellent skills in writing web content, adhering to principles of usability, accessibility, marketing, and research.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd