This position is responsible for driving Marketing initiatives and supporting Central Business Unit with the end objective of increasing revenue generated by the retail business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Mass Communication or Business Studies/Administration/Management
- Candidate must possess at least 1-2 years of marketing experience, including exposure to digital marketing and marketing campaign management.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
1. Drive Marketing Support for Career Nexus & Ascent Roadshow Team in support of Revenue Targets (Marketing Support Leadership) - Supporting the Marketing Manager, to work closely with the Roadshow team in campaign initiatives that will contribute to the sales top line.
Identify and evaluate suitable roadshow locations
Plan and organise roadshows, events and activities
Prepare post event report and track ROI on spend
2. Drive Marketing Support for Career Nexus & Ascent Centre Sales Team in support of Revenue Targets (Marketing Support Leadership) - Supporting the Marketing Manager, to work closely with the Centre Sales team in campaign initiatives that will contribute to the sales top line and increase rebuy rate.
Strategize, plan and executive innovative marketing campaigns that will help the Centre Sales team cross-sell and increase rebuy rates of learners
Data mine and profile our learner demographics, using the key insights to further improve targeted marketing initiatives
3. Manage and execute Marketing Campaigns in a timely manner (Project Management) - Work closely with support teams on key deliverables to manage timeline and deliver on projected lead time
Oversee project requirements and closely to project timelines.
Perform ad-hoc administrative duties
Knowledges & Skill Required
- Microsoft Office 365, CRM system (Salesforce, ERP, SAP, Marketing Automation [Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Marketor etc.]
- Marketing event management
- Experienced with Google products and common SEO tools
- SEM, CPC campaigns, Google AdWords, display ad networks
- Marketing automation tools, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Marketer etc.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design - usage of adobe illustrator or photoshop
- Good at Communications & Negotiation
- Persuasive skills to convince customers to make a purchase decision
- Effective Time management
Training Vision Institute Pte Ltd