- Opportunity within a company that is redefining digital marketing
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is a one-stop marketing agency with over 10 offices across the globe. Their services include consultancy, platform & mobility, data & web analytics, campaign management. They have a team of experienced consultants that have worked with clients across verticals and are looking for talented and passionate people to join their team.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Driving performance marketing via Customer Acquisition Funnel, Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, Media Buying, PPC and SEO/SEM.
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications or Content Management within Financial Services industry or have experience in working with Digital Marketing agencies.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Experience within Content Planning, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd