- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Enjoy flexible working options
Our client is a well-backed startup that is committed to helping soon to be parents at every step of the way. Through data-backed content and products, they have touched the lives of mothers and families in 4 countries. They aim to expand these services in the coming years and are looking for someone passionate about making a positive impact to join them.
You will be responsible for :
- Devising actionable strategies for product development and new features implementation from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
- Defining and developing a community management strategy.
- Organising various community building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums.
- Monitoring and optimising community engagement levels.
- You have a Diploma / Degree in Marketing and or Mass Communications or equivalent.
- You have a at least 2 years experience ideally within Internet and Healthcare & Life Sciences industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia.
- Experience within Content Planning, Startup Experience, Content Development & Management and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd