The Marketing Executive will be given the responsibility to manage and execute project plans under their belt from the beginning to the end. This role will involve all aspects of marketing from creating of marketing collaterals to assist in events management.
If you are looking to expand your horizons and have a great learning experience, this opportunity will be a great way to start where you can learn from many areas.
- Managing organisation social media and online platforms
- Assist in creating content for both online and offline marketing collaterals
- Set up lead generation platform through different marketing channels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing channels and activities
- Manage project plans for various marketing and event activities
- Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, food and beverage catering and other ad hoc
- Coordinate on-site arrangements for meetings and events
- Assist in other offsite marketing activities
- 5 day work week
- Annual company retreat
- Energetic & vibrant working environment
- Salary (SGD2K – 2.5K)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese (To liaise with chinese speaking vendors)
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and able to mult-task
- Enthusiastic, results-oriented and able to work independently
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Steven Peh Organisation / Prudential Assurance Company