It's a varied role where you will do a bit of everything and you'll never be bored. You will work directly with the team management and have ownership over your own work. The company values initiative, creativity, organisation and a growth mindset.
We need you to understand marketing strategies, how to craft them, marketing collateral and be passionate about bringing this company forward. This job welcomes graduates or the ‘new to the industry’, it also will suit someone who has at least a few years of marketing experience and is looking for an opportunity to develop their skills and build a career with us.
- Support the Marketing Manager
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager in terms of sales support and reporting
- Maintaining the CRM system
- Develop customer leads
- Content assistance with company and customer websites, EDMs, social media, promotions and product data
- Manage company brand
- Lead internal and external communications across the company
- Manage client functions, and coordinate presence at industry events
- Arrange meeting with potential customers and follow up with the sales process
- Think of creative pipelines that the company can make use of
- Establish events and marketing campaigns for internal and external stakeholders
- Enjoys working with many diverse people
- Team player who takes initiative in a team setting
- Able to conduct public speaking and hold themselves in an assertive manner
- Appear sanguine and friendly
- Exceptional work ethic with the ability to work under pressure
- Repeatedly delivers quality results to the management of the company
- Ability to build lasting relationships with current and prospective customers
- High energy individual that comes with a positive can-do attitude
- Working independently is not a problem for them
The company is growing and now requires a dedicated person to deal with all of marketing. We are hoping to find the right candidate quickly and as such we will start to process suitable applicants as soon as they apply.