A new and rewarding opportunity is available within the company as a Marketing Executive. Your background in Training and Development will see you develop and implement a range of programmes that will help to meet the goals, dreams, and aspirations of people.
You will be involved in and be responsible for the short, medium, and long-term planning, identification, and development in the company.
- Support the team leaders in executing and improving cross-cutting talent management initiatives and processes such as recruitment, growth and performance management.
- Run initiatives designed to improve the overall health and well-being of the company and its teams
- Manage existing customer base and identify new opportunities at the same time
- Closely monitor customer accounts and engage in customer enquiries
- Relevant experience in business consultation
- Strong business planning capabilities with the skill to jump on every potential opportunities
- A growth mindset - you understand that competency is not fixed but is enhanced through dedication and hard work
- Experience with Agile processes and techniques, and all aspects of modern software development.
- Proven ability to navigate areas of troubles in an open, positive and proactive way
- High EQ - you are self aware, self regulated, motivated and empathetic, with great interpersonal skills
- Great facilitation skills.
- You’re ok with uncertainty and change – and bring clarity amongst it.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to break down complex problems, deliver pragmatic solutions and be able to manage changing priorities.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Your energy and enthusiasm towards making a difference for people in our communities, a high level of motivation, and strong time management skills are essential to the success of the initiatives we aim to achieve.