1. Able to use MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel for quotations and presentation slides for client proposals.
2. Able to face customers for meeting schedules, attend to telephone enquiries and email responses.
3. To propose the relevant products/ systems from our portfolio to the client.
4. Monitoring the Amobee platform on our SEM management tool, and following through with clientele to create business opportunities and long-term strategic partnerships.
5. To prepare invoices and delivery orders confirming a sale
6. Follow through with the client on the after sales service and potential opportunities to enhance their business and properties.
7. To attend monthly amobee meetings with vendor, updates and monitoring budget spent on a daily basis.
8. Require to perform Safe Management measures in the office, visitor management if any sudden surprise visits.
9. Must be able to speak and write well in English and professionalism is the key to our customer service delivery.
10. Daily housekeeping of the office for the safety of all team members i.e. vacuum and mopping, sanitising of own work station due to current pandemic.
- Minimum education level ‘N” Level & Above
- Prefer candidate to be Female, stay in East side, age is 30 Years & below
- Must be Computer Literate (Client is using Apple iMac)
- Able to start work Early August’20
- Bilingual in both languages English & Mandarin
- Customer Oriented, and have a passion in client servicing.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experiences
Salary Range: S$2,200 to S$2500
Monday to Friday. 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm (Sometimes not required to work)
Sunday off day
Incentives: Company bonuses, company trip etc.
1S Staffing Services