We are looking for driven, and motivated individuals who are looking to expand their knowledge and gain valuable experiences.
As a marketing executive, you will be required to coordinate and implement marketing and online activities in line with business objectives and visions. You will be working on the overall marketing affairs to promote the company brand, and keeping contact with current and potential local customers, to improve the image and public awareness towards company reputation. You will be expected report on daily activity and follow up on submitted quotes, as well as planning marketing strategy and service inquiry for customers.
- Performance tracking and review of marketing campaigns launched.
- Develop compelling content and communications strategies to create brand awareness.
- Research market/industry/competitor information for marketing and idea development.
- Assist in general office support to the team including order (offline/online), invoicing, inventory and delivery management.
- Manage, track and report sales activities and results.
- Proposing and implementing new business initiatives
- Develop functional strategies that reach business goals
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business or Marketing field.
- Good command of oral and written skills in English.
- Passionate in related beauty products, with good inter-personal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meeting of datelines.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period preferred