Job Responsibilities and Competencies:
The Marketing Executive must come equipped with Marketing and Communication knowledge as it is essential to your daily operations. You are responsible in planning and developing marketing campaigns as well as organizing seminars to promote company products and gain brand awareness in Singapore. You will also be involved in all marketing duties such as Planning, Promotion in Social Media Marketing and Announcement, Public Relations, Event and Seminars planning, and Market Research.
● Assist the Marketing Manager and Marketing team
● Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, emcees, volunteers and speakers
● Communicating and managing customer relationship through social media platforms
● Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
● Managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, announcement, EDM (Electronic Direct Mailer), etc.
● Organizing and attending seminars – sourcing of venue, floor plan set up, event registration and event photo taking.
● Translating and proofreading of post-seminar event write up on BAND, speakers’ PPT and speech
● Liaising with local and overseas speakers – arrange flight pick-ups, hotel booking, reception.
● Conducting market research contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
● Monitoring competitor’s activity
● Supporting customer service department and other colleagues
Soft Skills Required:
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluent and proper English language and Chinese
● Service oriented with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
● Ability to work directly with customers by telephone, electronically, or face-to-face
● Flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a team
● Knowledge in a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
● Minimum 3 years of Marketing experience in a product environment
Personal Skills Required:
● Be an excellent communicator
● Be able to respond well to pressure
● Be able to think creatively
● Be organized and methodical
● Be proactive and able to take the initiative
● Be able to motivate and inspire a team
● Be able to work within a budget
● Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in marketing, communications or public relations.
● Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations preferred.
● Demonstrated ability to manage SEO / SEM, Social Media and/or Digital Marketing Campaigns.
● Strong Interpersonal and Communications skills.
● Strong Analytical, Research, Creativity, Organizational and Problem Solving Skills.
● Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Add 1 Resources