We are looking for an individual to radiate our Jarrons & Co. story. He/She will play a pivotal role in the development of our brand and products across all major platforms and channels. He/She should be passionate about marketing - be it content or analytics, and especially digital marketing - and with a great learning attitude.
- Develop marketing and communication materials of products.
- Actively brainstorm and execute creative marketing ideas and campaigns to build product and brand awareness
- Formulate effective advertising and promotion strategies to optimise the exposure of brands in the most cost-effective way and ensure they are executed in line with desired standard & direction
- Build and maintain content distribution on social media channels and online platforms.
- Analyse campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising of the social media campaigns
- Support administration in marketing activities (such as tradeshows and fairs)
- In charge of creation and coordination of marketing materials and booth designs setup for tradeshows.
- To plan and coordinate in photo shoots and video shoots of new products when required
- You may be called upon to execute virtual events (such as Facebook Live)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in related field is preferred (Entry level candidates with proven product and digital marketing knowledge are welcome to apply too)
- Strong communication skills
- A flair for writing
- Able to multitask and adhere to deadlines set
- Meticulous, hardworking and able to work independently
- Able to speak and understand English and Mandarin Chinese
[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]
Jarrons & Co.