Do you love lists, consistency, calendars and getting things right first time?
Are you also quick on your feet and can get things done? We need you!
We have a fresh new role for a Marketing Executive to step in as part of our experienced and motivated team. You’ll be able to make an impact, take on new responsibilities, and be supported by our experienced in-house creative officer and brand expert.
- Establish marketing plan and ensure proper implementation of marketing calendar.
- Oversee functions of product marketing, promotion, trade marketing, events, CRM
- Partner with Operation and Training teams to ensure brand equity and marketing message is communicated in a premium way and drive business growth.
- Spearhead and ensure successful implementation of product launch and campaigns, all promotion and trade marketing activities
- Continue to drive brand awareness and equity through PR, social media, and advertising.
- To conduct product launch events
- Keep track of competitors activities
- Open to communicate with clients
- Friendly and outgoing character
- Marketing or comms degree preferred
- Two years of professional or intern experience in a similar role preferred
- Attention to detail and brand value
- You show a high level of initiative and follow-through
- You’re an organised person who has the ability to prioritise, plan and juggle projects
- You have a knack for getting tasks done ahead of deadlines
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy computer skills and experience
- The ability to work under pressure at times
- A flexible can-do attitude that can take on additional duties if needed to get the job done
- You like the possibility of working with some of the best and becoming part of our team for the long-term
We're looking for a team player who is driven and keen to grow within this role and within the company.
We hire the person, not the CV, so being able to fit in with our core values as a business is vital for success in this role.
Contact us today to start your journey today!