PDS International Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 14-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Oversees Marketing Department’s daily operations.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing and A&P campaigns aligned with corporate brand guidelines.
- Manage the production of marketing materials and maintenance of websites/social media.
- Work closely with product management teams to develop product marketing strategies, from concept, implementation to evaluating campaign outcomes.
- Develop event marketing strategies to exhibit and promote company’s products and services.
- Organise and participate in trade events.
- Source, negotiate and liaise with external vendors, suppliers and agencies of marketing collaterals and any other marketing related matters
- Track and analyse marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assist with budget planning for marketing activities and programs.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Mass Communication
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience
- A strong and effective communicator
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities
- Resourceful, creative, quick thinking and proactive
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite software
- Enjoys being in a sales driven environment
PDS International Pte Ltd