Marketing Executive (Graduate Internship)
Our client (the employer), ODE Consulting, specializes in helping businesses grow by adapting and embracing agility through Training/Learning, Coaching and Consulting solutions. Based in Singapore, it has offices in China and India, in addition to operating a Global Partner Network. (ODE stands for Organizational Development Excellence.)
Duration – 3 to 5 months with the possibility of conversion to a contract job upon expiration of internship.
Provide support to the development and implementation of an integrated marketing solution for the company.
- Formulate and execute action plans to enhance company branding, market presence, customer base and revenue.
- Build on good customer relationship to secure brand and customer loyalty.
- Set annual marketing goals.
Responsibilities: Campaigns & Events
- Developing integrated marketing plan across all lines of business.
- Managing marketing campaigns.
- Planning and executing social media strategy.
- Organizing high-quality marketing events.
- Entry submission for relevant awards.
Responsibilities: Content & Collaterals
- Developing multi-format marketing collaterals and sales kits.
- Producing and using videos in marketing communications.
- Exploring different channels to build and enhance branding.
- Maintaining corporate templates and presentation decks.
- Managing the company website.
- Writing copies for marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with designers & printers, and arrange for printing & distribution of marketing materials.
- Organizing photo shoots.
- Performing call-outs& follow-up on referrals, and forward leads to Sales Managers
Responsibilities: Data, Database & Leads
- Evaluating the return on investment of marketing activities.
- Managing the leads generation process and facilitate meeting of leads targets.
- Monitoring and reporting of leads conversion rates.
- Tracking competitive activities.
- Attending to enquiries and scheduling meetings on potential business collaborations.
- Maintaining customer database.
Responsibilities: Stakeholders Management
- Liaising networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Contributing ideas to client/partner meetings (working with the Sales Manager).
- Sourcing for and pursuing partnership opportunities.
- Planning for and scheduling partner dialogues and conferences.
- A university degree or diploma (with relevant working experience), preferably with subjects taken in Sales/Marketing.
- Experience in designing aesthetically pleasing marketing or sales collaterals will be a plus.
- Prior exposure to digital media marketing will be advantageous.
- Strong spoken & written skills in English and another major language.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd