Marketing Executive - FUN WORKING ENVIROMENT!
We are looking for Marketing Executive who is passionate and committed to the excellence in everything you do! You need to be resourceful, independent and self-initiated to look after the marketing functions of the company. We will love you if you are flexible, adaptable and affable to work with our awesome SOL team.
As a creative and passionate Marketing Rockstar, you will / will be:
- Assist in coordinating all PR, marketing, advertising, and promotional activities
- Assist in digital marketing (managing social media platforms, websites and online presence)
- Direct marketing communications with our friendly patients (simple telemarketing and face-to-face communication) and develop customer relationships.
- Assist in the marketing events (managing and implementing a range of events including exhibitions, talks, sponsorships, roadshows, post-event follow-up, and reporting)
- Maintain and organise customer database for marketing purposes.
- Developing and implementing ideas for the sales and marketing of our product and services in the centre.
- Utilising social networking opportunities to facilitate sales and increase brand awareness.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to create marketing materials for company such as brochures, adverts, content, etc.
- Communicate with internal and external media, agencies and any other related parties pertaining to marketing role of the company.
- Strong understanding on digital and social media marketing.
- Developing and maintaining a relationship with clients and understand their expectations and gather market intelligence through consistent communication.
- Update Clients and Customers on current facilities and new services provided by the centre.
- Coordinate with the Customer Service Team on customer’s appointment, feedback, retention and developing various facilities.
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
This job might be for you if you possess the following criteria:
- At least a Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Good knowledge in digital and social marketing.
- Willing to learn and get good understanding on the company products.
- Pro-active and ability to give ideas to improve the marketing functions and increase sales.
- Have an easy going attitude with clients and be an excellent communicator.
- Able to deal with multiple types of clients and able to look into various aspects like branding, competition, customer feedback etc.
- Professional responsibility and accountability.
It will be awesome if you:
- Possess positivity & enthusiasm.
- Are passionate, loving and caring.
- Able to handle criticism.
- Have exceptional communication, time management, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge in complementary and alternative medicine treatment and screening
The perks you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary package.
- A team of supportive and awesome people to work with.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement.
- An open mind for new ideas. We value creativity, hard work, initiative and radical ideas.