Marketing Executive (Fresh Graduate Welcome)
Confidential| Date Posted: 20-May-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Will be involved in supporting the company’s business solutions.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Support company's website, social media
- Assist in preparation and implementation of marketing campaigns, including to create and review campaign creatives in line with business objectives.
- Takes care of reviewing design and conceptualize advertisements and promotions including banners, posters, brochures, mailers, and digital content.
- Prepare for product descriptions and related product content.
- Assist to prepare and update marketing data and information for reporting.
- Report and analyse campaign results to optimize future implementations.
- Research market and industry trends and perform competitor product analysis.
- Able to adapt and react quickly to changing needs and business decisions.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- No experience required. Training will be provided.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Good Copywriting skills will be preferred.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS office.