Marketing Executive (Financial MNC) - 1 year contract - $2700
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The role holder will be part of the Premium Cards Product Marketing team responsible for supporting the team in marketing campaigns and product management.
Marketing campaigns and event activations
- Conceptualize, plan and execute marketing campaigns and event activations to deliver product revenue growth, market share growth and product profitability improvements.
- Oversee events activations - includes liaising with agencies, vendors, external partners, merchant's venue, planning, on-site support and overseeing full event logistics to ensure seamless execution of the event.
Product management support
- Working with partners to launch partnerships and alliances with merchants and service providers.
- Track and drive improvement to key metrics like product acquisition and usage, customer satisfaction and post-analysis of events / marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research, perform analysis to provide insights and recommendations to solve business issues (e.g. slower than forecast growth rate etc.) and meet business KPIs.
- Resourcefully and calmly handle any issues and troubleshoot any unexpected situations on the event day.
- Provide regular reporting to the senior management
- Implement and manage product processes to ensure compliance to brand requirements and maximum efficiency between teams and internal stakeholders
- Support in managing enquiries and feedback from concierge and customer service, including investigation of feedback related to promotions held by the team, fulfilment / replacement of vouchers etc.
- Support in management of team budget and book-keeping and dealing effectively and punctually with any incoming invoices and outgoing bill payments, monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Assist the team in logistic management, including stock take.
- Degree holder in marketing, communication, or another related field.
- Possess good project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, campaigns and / or events simultaneously.
- Poised, proactive, extremely detail-oriented with a creative streak to bring fresh perspectives to the portfolio.
- Approaches problems with a rational, solution-oriented mindset and the ability to exercise logic and good judgment to provide the appropriate outcome.
- Adaptable, resourceful and can shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955