Marketing Executive (E-Commerce)
Confidential| Date Posted: 19-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Result oriented organisation
Strong presence in the market
- Assists in the implementation and improvement of E-commerce programs.
- Keep abreast with changes in online Marketing environment and provides information to the management
- Oversees websites related to company E-Commerce activities including advertising campaigns, content components and communications with E-Commerce platform providers
- To ensure that the sales target given is achieved at all times.
- Ensure that the inventory levels for E Commerce platform provider are healthy and immediately report to the management should there be any extraordinary market activities
- Prepare and presented the daily, weekly and monthly report to the immediate superior promptly
- Payment reconciliation for all orders, ensure no pending payment or account outstanding.
- Provide support to customer service team to resolve customer enquiries and complaints.