Marketing Executive / E-commerce
- Up to $4,500 Central of Singapore
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives
- Plan, generate, and manage content for the brand’s website and social media platforms
- Plan and execute events and brand activation projects. Coordinate with stakeholders and ensure events run smoothly from setup to finish.
- Identify opportunities and establish strategic marketing collaborations with third parties.
- Collaborate closely with teammates in marketing and design initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Experience in Marketing, Events, Communications, and/or Design is an advantage
- Strong project and time management skills, problem-solving skills and documentation skills
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click “Apply” or send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
You may also send in your resume via https://beecruit.vincere.io/careers/job/32746/
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you deemed to agreed and consented for us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Lee Gao Yuen (R1875490) • Beecruit Pte Ltd • EA License No. 18C9123
Beecruit Pte Ltd