Marketing Executive(Consumer Electronics Products)
• Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronics.
• Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions.
• Design and launch marketing campaigns.
• Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
• Plan and deliver education courses and materials for dealer.
• Work with manager and sales team to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
• Promote products through public relations initiatives.
• Develop marketing communications campaigns.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, corporate newsletter content, social media content and speaking proposals.
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Develop fresh story ideas.
• Coordinate scheduling and logistics for marketing campaigns.
• Coordinate conference, road shows, and press interviews.
• Preparing briefing for agency.
• Manage e-commerce sales and promotion.
• Minimum Diploma in Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in product and/or digital marketing role.
• Prior experience in consumer electronics products market is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and creative tools, i.e. Adobe.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Detailed oriented with strong organization and multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.