Marketing Executive (5 days, $3500)
- Maintain and update sales materials.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy for all marketing collaterals, including brochures, letters, social media and website.
- Ability to design and ran quantitative researches on campaign recall & effectiveness, brand perception and brand health.
- Prepare and compile marketing material (flyers, sales kits, customer presentations, communications and advisories) and ensure alignment with Sales Team.
- Work with sales team to understand objectives and deliver compelling marketing programs that deliver against these needs.
- Able to collect, analyze and optimize data for sales purpose.
- Monitor competition and opportunities in the industry.
- Manage social medial engagement, content generation and keeping all social medial platforms and websites up to date.
- Coordinate with sales team to establish content and promotions for marketing campaign.
- Ensure all branding platforms are consistently updated.
- Diploma/ Degree with 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Social media experience knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and other MS Office systems essential.
- A good eye for everything visual, excellent writing and language skills; able to weave stories to create original and meaningful content.
- $3000-$3500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310