Marketing Exec, S$4000/month, 6 months to perm, Commonwealth
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 16-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
- Create and curate content targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, retaining customers and building brand, products and solutions awareness in the market.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure the results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content for every stage of the customer journey.
- Manage digital and social content channels with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- To support the planning, development, production and delivery of communications materials and initiatives.
- To coordinate and support the management of the organisation's social media platforms.
- To assist in media relations, including releases and interviews.
- To support and undertake other communications duties as assigned from time to time.
- Uphold corporate identity branding and maintain visual consistency across all visuals created.
- Develop creative design concepts and execute design for corporate collaterals for hospital publicity, campaigns, events and for teaching and public education purposes.
- Articulate creative design concepts and rationale to stakeholders for buy-in, and document design directions.
- Proofread before presenting artwork to stakeholders so as to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure the results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies
- Degree in Marketing Communication, Mass Communication or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in corporate communications preferably in the healthcare industry;
- Proficient in MS Office with good documentation and administrative skills;
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication;
- A good team player, able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Knowledge in design of software like Adobe Photoshop, illustrator etc is a plus
- Able to work beyond office hours and on weekends/Public Holidays for meetings and events.
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Good communication skills, more spoken languages (specifically an APAC language) is a plus.
- Skilled in project management such as product launch and campaign.
- Experience with digital marketing functions including SEO, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing and Content Marketing.
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Adwords and Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console is a plus
- Experience with graphic design, website design, illustration, UX, videography and photography a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and manage different projects.
- Salary - up to S$4K per month
- Contract duration: 6 months contract, possible extension and conversion
- Commencement Date: ASAP
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm, alternate Saturday
- Location: Commonwealth
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796