Marketing Exec | $3500 @ Macpherson
The Marketing Executive is responsible for managing all the marketing and communication activities relating to new and existing products including development and design of marketing materials, social media platforms and website management. The incumbent shall also be responsible to support the sales team on market intelligence and products analysis.
- Plan and execute marketing activities to support the Company’s growth plan.
- Prepare and oversee the graphic design for all packaging materials and to liaise with vendors on the printing.
- Copywrite and develop marketing materials including brochures, pamphlets and posters, and other collaterals for new and existing products.
- Handle photography of products for marketing collaterals, social media platforms and websites.
- Review contents of advertisements and co-ordinate with 3rd party on Facebook and Google postings.
- Review monthly report from 3rd party on audience engagements from social media platforms.
- Review of clinical studies, presentation materials and articles relating to Company’s products and to extract key strengths of products.
- Prepare and conduct product training to all sales personnel on new and existing products in terms of composite and strengths.
- Liaise with 3rd party on the management of the websites for the company and its related companies.
- Diploma or degree in Marketing or Marcomm or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience.
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and etc.
- Excellent command of English language and good interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Must be resourceful and able to work independently.
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.