Marketing & Events Executive (MNC)
- Provide project support for Asia event, coordinate, consolidate and manage event content and speaker submissions to Global HQ
- Prepare materials for stakeholder reviews and planning cadences
- Support event preparation and logistics as needed (eg room allocations, executive briefing books, auxiliary event management, demo booth duty rosters etc
Campaign Coordination and Support:
- Facilitating and disseminating campaign asset kits to country marketing teams, as needed
- Support in collating data points for campaign reports (analytics reports)
- Creation of asset templates and coordination with internal and external agency contacts, timeline management, including basic copywriting, and basic design direction for various assets like landing pages.
- Marketing calendar portal management: collate, consolidate information from divisional & countries; update and manage portal on monthly basis
- Collate country updates for monthly Apps, Tech & Systems newsletters; basic consolidation and newsletter copywriting/layout/design & testing
- Integrated Campaign marketing and digital marketing experience and capabilities
- Copywriting and content development skills; an eye for good design
- Proficient in PPT and Excel (ability to do pivot tables, data analysis)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd