Marketing & Events Executive
Marketing / Event Coordinator
If you’re looking for a dynamic and interactive opportunity to kick-start your career as a Marketeer or Events Coordinator, Look no further.
You will be given the opportunity to responsibly qualify and generate new leads to support company growth and business development & growth opportunities.
Being highly motivated & proactive, you will be identifying and developing new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound/outbound leads, cycle of marketing spectrum/funnel & discovery and individual research for new channels to reach out and generate leads.
- Contact leads for new business development, articulating company’s value proposition and gathering data for formulation of proposals for Sales team
- Oversee and organize events & roadshows
- Follow up, qualify and nurture leads from multiple sources
- Handling of Inbound and outbound calls with service excellence
- Develop and grow Sales prospects list to ensure a healthy pipeline. (Not required to pitch or meet clients)
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information to be relevant and accurate
- Manage database of prospects to aid sales in building sales and marketing pipeline
- Manage social media & landing pages
- Basic ability or experience at managing, maintaining and enhancing CMS and website developments ( Wordpress, Joomla or Wix)
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances in a fast paced environment.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.