Marketing/Events Assistant (No exp needed)
Just graduated without a clue on what you wanna do?
Interested in events but not sure how to start?
Want to have fun while working and honing your craft?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you better continue reading.
We are currently looking for a Marketing/Events Assistant to help out with the workload while also giving them the opportunity to try out something new.
If you’re worried about not having experience, do not fear. For we will be providing you with training to ensure you can perform your best!
Brief Job Scope:
- Come up with interesting & fun events that can attract customers (Collab with different artists, etc)
- Have a creative streak that will feature in all your work
- Hone the creative streak to develop unique marketing plans to attract potential customers in the market
- Implement marketing plans and events into the consumer market to attract potential customers
- Observe trends in the market to determine the constantly changing needs of customers
- Find ways to improve current campaigns, events and sales tatics
- Work with team leaders to ensure monthly KPI is hit
- Build long-lasting relationships with potential and existing customers
What we require of you:
- Min Local Diploma
- Comfortable working with different groups of people
- Customer focused, positive attitude, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Proactive, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment
- Graphic design and marketing background preferred.
- Working experience in event companies will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good team player with self initiative
What are you waiting for? Hurry & join us now!!