Marketing & E-commerce Executive
You will be assisting the Marketing & Communications department with matters to ensure that all businesses and corporate needs are met.
This role will also need to be flexible as the job functions over different hotel products, countries and executing different campaigns at the same time.
Key responsibility is to cover the marketing communications and E-commerce roles outlined below for the Noku Hotels with supplementary duty is to assist the Marketing & Communications for the Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy Hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist & implement marketing & ecommerce strategies
- In charge of updating hotel’s social media accounts on a daily basis
- In charge of copy writing for all hotel marketing collaterals (Posters, flyers, brochures, signage, etc.)
- Manage and execute full spectrum of marketing communications and ecommerce activities in achieving company’s goals and targets
- To plan and organize events and activities
- Conducting market research, customer surveys to assess demand and brand positioning
- Monitor activities of competitors
- To evaluate and report results and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activities
- Diploma in Marketing/ Marketing Communications or relevant
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good command of English & Chinese
- Experience in digital media is necessary
- Resourceful with good attention to detail
Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel