Marketing Data Analyst Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Business #Marketing #DataAnalytics
This role is housed under the Marketing Division; which primarily takes care of all facets within AIA's marketing and communications.
This role will be part of the Marketing Analytics team, and will be working with the various stakeholders to understand their data need and business requirements, to provide insights derived from the data, and to help build an efficient analytics foundation.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Analyse sales data, to provides trends and insights that are helpful for marketing optimization.
- Build and automate insightful dashboards and self-service tools so as to make the daily operation more efficient.
- Build data catalogue and query documentation, so as to develop best practices for data deliverable.
- Assist in data migration project.
- Assist in ad-hoc data analysis.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Knowledge in Python is an advantage.
- Have a curious mind to explore the data and derive insights.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment. Learn fast and adapt fast.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd