We are looking for a successful applicant to join the Communications Team in the role of Marketing Copywriter, responsible for generating stories and ideas that support the marketing strategy of the school within agreed editorial guidelines. S/he will be responsible for creating advertising, PR and content across our website, social media channels and paid/earned advertising vehicles. This will mainly involve the creation of written articles, but also includes video production. The successful applicant will collaborate with the graphic designer for selection and use of imagery in advertising and content. The role reports to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Proven experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or communications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience in producing web and social media content
- Ability to write, edit and proof-read high quality articles with good editorial judgement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint)
- Possess high degree of discretion, diplomacy and tact in discharging duties
- Pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across all levels
- Proactive, self-motivated and highly committed with the ability to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Careers” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
5-day work week with annual leave entitlement. Interested applicants, please email with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Closing date for applications is Friday, 18 June 2021
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Tanglin Trust School Ltd