Workplace safety is no accident when lives are at stake. We share the belief that every individual has the right to work in a safe and healthy environment.
As a committed Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) specialist, our core mission is to empower all businesses with innovation and knowledge to keep their workplace health and safety in check. Since its inception in 1993, PDS has expanded regionally in SE Asia. We are headhunting new talents with a fresh pair of eyes and a nimble brain to grow with us!
You are a self-starter, an independent learner, a game-changer. You are adept in creatively solving problems, inquisitive and vocal about your ideas. You possess the audacity to challenge the status quo, and the gall to stand your ground. You will become an essential part of the next generation of leaders at PDS. We will be incubating not just a new team, but a new culture within a traditional business landscape. If you’re looking for an easy job, this is NOT for you.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will help us enrich our communications digitally.
- You are the face and the voice behind PDS, we need you to uphold the brand voice across all platforms. Our products and services should always reflect our brand identity.
- You will be responsible for the entire marketing funnel - content strategy, content analysis, editorial planning, campaign ideation, and execution of day-to-day tasks. It could be online ads, EDMs, social media postings, web articles, other marketing and event collaterals.
- We need someone who is resourceful with ears to the ground. You will be on the pulse of the latest trends and search for creative ways to tie our core messaging to it.
- A well-crafted content should engage, influence, and persuade the audience. It has to be impactful and shareable across platforms. Get creative in shaping content that resonates with our audiences!
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams internally and collaborate with external agencies to bring ideas to life.
B2B Lead Generation & CRM Management
- Assist the team in leads management planning
- Update the system on customers' particulars, generating reports for leads / prospects tracking management.
- Delivering client-centric BTL direct marketing campaign strategy with a focus on efficiency, encouraging user engagement, retention and loyalty.
- You will also track, analyse and recommend improvements in quality of communication, creative and content.
- Drive a continuously improving direct marketing plan, ensuring campaigns are customer-first, with rich and exclusive content
- Diploma in Communications, Advertising, and Marketing or equivalent.
- Impeccable grammar and writing skills.
- Well-versed with knowledge of database mangement and CRM principles
- Able to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences.
- Adept at simplifying complex ideas into digestible and compelling stories.
- Willing to take initiative to conduct autonomous research and interviews, sub-editing, fact-checking and proofreading.
- Have a good eye for design, we need someone who appreciates beautiful and well-crafted content layout and visuals.
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other video production software is a plus.
PDS International Pte Ltd