As digital grows and disruptive brands gain traction, our customers demand an ever more personalised, integrated, intuitive and rewarding process from initial interest through to ownership and after-sales care. At our company, we aim to be at the forefront of delivering this experience across all platforms.
You will be a member of a fun and very fast growing internal marketing function with a group-wide remit and the role will allow you to work across a number of recognisable industries. The package will be commensurate with experience and ability.
- Supporting team leaders in developing marketing and events for the company
- Support the team leaders in carrying out and enhancing talent management initiatives
- Monitor oneself in processes such as growth and performance management.
- Run initiatives designed to improve the overall health and well-being of the company and its teams
- Manage existing customer base and identify new opportunities
- Scout beyond existing customer base and look for potential and better opportunities to bring into the company
- Closely monitor customer accounts
- Constantly engage in customer enquiries in a professional and prompt manner
- Build up on relevant experience in business consultation
- Strong business planning capabilities with the skill to jump on every potential opportunities
- Equipped with a growth mindset
- Able to work under pressure at times and deliver results at the end of each month
- Able to skilfully navigate modern software
- Proven ability to work out areas of troubles in an open, positive and proactive way
- High EQ
- Need to be self-aware and self-regulated
- High energy self-starter who is able to stay motivated and empathetic
- Individual with great interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- You’re ok with uncertainty and change
- Good adapter to changes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to break down complex problems, deliver pragmatic solutions and be able to manage changing priorities.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
To help us achieve this ambition we need a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing Managers and wider marketing team. If you think you can handle a challenge and reap fruitful rewards, hit apply and join our company now!!