This position offers great potential for growth, so we are looking for a forward thinking, marketing savvy go- getter with a desire to play a crucial role. The Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate has a strong willingness to learn and has a strong track record of being creative and scrappy while strategic and analytical.
Maintain understanding of procedures to ensure cost effective support for marketing initiatives.
Development and adaptation of marketing communication activities.
To ensure all the marketing collateral are aligned with company's guidelines.
Manage client retention and new client acquisitions.
Assist in delivering campaigns to support new product launches and promote existing products.
Liaise with management team to publicise and promote inhouse events.
Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Good at managing and meeting project deadlines
- Has a hard work ethic, is passionate, driven and loves what they do
- Is honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Produces quality work and is ready to learn new skills
- Service oriented – always responsive to given needs and taking initiative to help.
- Integrated marketing experience is a plus.
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.