This is a rare opportunity to join a world class marketing team; We are looking for a marketing assistant to join a team who promote career development and provide the opportunity to upskill. A professional services company with a twist. AJ park are not your typical corporate, you can dress casually, you have lots of flexibility, free health insurance, a well being bonus, free fruit and morning teas are just some of the additional benefits this company offer!
- Assist in administrative work
- Support the events and sales departments and teams
- Update and extract information and data from CRM and databases
- Take part and involve in meetings, conferences and project discussions
- Conceptualizing materials and ideas for posts and updates
- Maintaining and assist updating of E-commence websites
- Provide account servicing to clients and vendors
- Content creation on social media platforms with team orientations
- Development and coordination of marketing campaigns
- Creating Branded materials, i.e. newsletters, tenders, proposals, information sheets.
- Supporting digital channels; keeping the website up to date, social media updates and supporting with the execution of the company’s digital strategy.
- Helping with events, sponsorships, and conferences; supporting with development of ideas and strategy for events, managing invitations etc.
- Admin support where required; manage marketing inbox, manage internal intranet updates, reconcile marketing credit card monthly
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese-speaking prospects and clients.
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills.
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative.
- Experience with social media.
- Unfortunately, at this point we are only able to accept Singaporeans/PR.
- Cheerful with outgoing personality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good social skills
- Passion driven with a fire to get results
If you’re into the Oxford comma, and you’re pretty damn proud of your professional writing skills, then send us a kick-ass cover letter. If you have any examples of your web or marketing copywriting to show, even better.