Marketing Consultant ( Digital )
Are you a Digital Marketing Rockstar who wants to be part of our team for one of the biggest global internet leader account in the world? Are you passionate, driven, and can deliver outstanding customer service experience?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with us today!
We have a clear vision of building an organization with strong family values. We created a firm foundation that has cultivated and nurture many successful leaders today. At our company, we believe in building a strong relationship with our clients and providing only the best for them.
Our greatest rewards and satisfaction came from the unyielding support and loyalty from our clients. We have share many happy moments with our clients and we will gladly walk through their good and the bad times with them. Due to the rapid growth in our Singapore operations and the growing demand for our products, we are looking for high calibre candidates to apply!
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels such as Facebook, Instagram
- Plan, manage and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Monitor and analyze new and emerging technology and methods to enhance and improve the performance of website and online booking platforms
- Ensuring all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc) are utilised appropriately and best optimized to bring the campaign ideas to life
- Prepare proposals in a timely manner
- Actively promote and maintain good relationship with existing and new clients
- Excellent communication skill in languages
- 1-2 years of experience in customer support will be an added advantage
- Passion for social media, online marketing or online advertising
- A creative mind set and understanding of customer needs
- Strong communication skills and a flair for convincing and presenting an argument
- Ability to work in an organized and structured manner
- Excellent attention to details