Marketing Compliance Associate
- Excellent opportunity to gain regional exposure in an established firm
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Dynamic, multi-cultural work environment
Our client is a a leading international wealth management firm. With officers across the globe, they strive to deliver high-quality advice and services tailored to each client.
You will be responsible for :
- Overseeing all aspects of compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identifying current/potential compliance issues relating to marketing materials and ensuring these are appropriately escalated so that appropriate remedial actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and updating compliance policies and procedures.
- Monitoring regulatory developments, analysing their business impact and updating policies and procedures to reflect these in collaboration with team members.
- Acting as subject matter expert and conducting training on compliance matters to raise compliance awareness across the organisation.
- Handling all related enquires and providing compliance advice to the business to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Acting as the main point of contact for any correspondence with regulatory authorities.
- Advising the business on any changes /updates on requirements from regulatory bodies.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience, ideally in an Asset Management firm.
- You have a strong understanding of regulations within Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders of all levels
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd