Marketing & Communications Officer
We are seeking a motivated and highly energetic individual to join a busy department as a Marketing & Communications Officer, reporting to our Marketing & Communications Manager – to be based in our Singapore HQ.
- Help in the successful delivery of AAL’s annual Marketing & Communications plan;
- Assist in the execution of all general day-to-day functions of the department, including budgeting;
- Work with internal colleagues (from other departments) and source, communicate and negotiate with external partners / suppliers around the world;
- Distribute scheduled and ad-hoc external and internal communications and direct mail;
- Moderate the Company’s social media platforms and online websites;
- Administer the Department’s records, files and its video and photo library;
- Help to plan and project manage all manner of events and photoshoots worldwide;
- Source, prepare, distribute, update and control stock of the Company’s premiums and sales & marketing materials;
- Help to prepare new communication messages, presentations and reports.
Qualifications and Personal Requirements:
- Two years, or more, work experience in a similar or complementary position / environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to exchange information and ideas clearly and concisely;
- Self-motivation with strong multitasking and time management disciplines;
- Someone who can follow up and deliver on agreed tasks at hand – to deadline and objectives;
- An analytical thinker who is also creative and thinks outside the box;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn new software systems;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to structured KPIs;
- Willingness to learn and be part of a fast-moving department, within an exciting and high-pressure shipping sector.