Marketing Communications Manager (FMCG & Retail) | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 6-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop and execute markets-level, multichannel, integrated marketing strategies and plans to support company's industry practices
- Responsible with the industry client experience journeys based on the industry audience personas (includes understanding and defining the relevant associations, events, publications, social and other industry priority experiences).
- Collaborate with the account-based marketers and the Client Group marketers based in the Market Unit to leverage / localize global / regional industry marketing campaigns.
- Lead the event strategy, working with the business, event, and relevant M+C teams to plan and execute both virtual and in-person events.
- Lead industry marketing program-working with business stakeholders on messaging, developing industry solution marketing material and managing marketing activations.
- Serve as primary industry liaison to other M+C campaigns- designing and supporting to execute industry marketing activations
- Optimize marketing programs and improve client engagement using business intelligence tools and reports.
- Work with Campaign Management Team to provide brief, strategy, budget and outcomes for go-to-market execution.
- Collaborate with other parts of the Marketing + Communications team on marketing activations for industry marketing campaigns including social media, digital marketing (website, e-mail marketing), events and more.
- Manage relationships with internal marketing teams for key ecosystem partners
- Contribute, as needed, to FMCG & Retail Industry content development program when help is needed to complete key pieces of thought leadership.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of background experience with professional services/B2B marketing experience
- Superior program management
- Proven track record and experience developing and executing internal and external marketing campaigns/communications strategies and success in return on investment
- Proven experience in marketing collateral development
- High attention to detail
- Excellent multichannel and multi-geography marketing skills
- Ability to cut through clutter/obstacles and deliver programs in a timely manner
- Great executive presence with ability to interface with senior executives, ask questions, bring marketing strategy and consulting expertise
- Ability to operate in a virtual (technology-enabled) global team environment
- Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries
- Goal oriented and focused
- Resourceful and able to move forward with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160