Marketing Communications Executive (Up $5.5k / Adobe / Central )
We are looking for a talented Marketing Communications Executive (Senior) to undertake marketing communication projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements within the Real Estate space.
- Basic salary up to $6000
- Monday - Friday ( 9am - 5:30pm )
- Location: Central ( Somerset )
- Develop and execute integrated marketing communication campaigns to build database and awareness strategies
- Assist Manager in marketing communication strategies to increase market awareness, brand activation and sustaining market leader position
- Copy Writing, generating words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals
- Manage and monitor Social Media, responsible for its interesting and value adding posts for the company's target market
- Responsible to schedule and design communications outreach, namely on Company Newsletter, Social Media Posts, EDMs and other initiatives for the events/exhibitions
- Answer consumer enquiries generated through various social media platforms and emails
- Responsible to track, analyse and improve on budget spent/performances for all digital marketing used.
- Conduct market research on client's products and services Unique Selling Propositions and craft marketing communication campaign accordingly
- Coordinate design and production of all exhibition marketing collateral, including BTL and ATL ads, and event publications
- Maintain records of press coverage
- Assist in other marketing initiatives where required
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques for events and/or digital and social media platforms ideally within the Real Estate space
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Good attention to details and visualizations, able to create marketing messages with strong call to action
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Strong commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Familiar with Adobe or multimedia tools would be an added advantage
Please kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full break down and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6950 9743
Cheah Man Cheng, Angela
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1982112
People Profilers Pte Ltd