Marketing & Communications Executive / Senior Executive
If you have some marketing and/or communications experience and are looking to expand your portfolio - this might just be an interesting opportunity!
This is a role with a research & consultancy business, conducting industry-based research on the Infocomm sector. Broadly, the work spans across marketing & communications (EDM & content creation), outreach, events planning and operations. As the business looks to develop thought leadership in its sector, content creation will be part of the work.
Your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with management on development and delivery of industry engagement initiatives
- Content creation on social media, website and basic designing of communication collateral (EDMs, newsletters, industry news etc.)
- Engage external companies for partnership in the form of research participation
- Cultivate and manage the relationship with industry partners and associations
- Plan and organize industry events
Ideally, you should possess the following:
- Readiness to take on a hands-on approach to work
- Some prior experience in marketing, public affairs or communications
- Good English writing skills for content writing when needed
- Singapore Citizenship
What is on offer?
- Exposure into a start-up environment (within an already established business)
- Competitive benefits (pro-family leave benefits and medical) and bonuses
- A reasonably high degree of work-life-harmony
If the above speaks to you, please do not hesitate to send your resume to Jeeleck at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or contact him at +65 6631 8570 for a discussion.
EA License Number: 15C7667
Personnel Registration Number: R1550251
Fred Recruitment Pte Ltd (Recruitment Firm)