Marketing Communications Executive/Senior (Central, Copy Writing, Real Estate, Up to $4.5K)
- A well-established Regional Investment Holding, Property Development and Hotel Ownership.
- To organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for the Company’s success according to trends and customer requirements within the Real Estate industry.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing communication campaigns to build database and awareness strategies.
- Assist Manager in marketing communication strategies to increase market awareness, brand activation and sustaining market leader position.
- Copy Writing, generating words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals.
- Manage and monitor Social Media, responsible for its interesting and value adding posts for the company's target market.
- Responsible to schedule and design communications outreach, namely on Company Newsletter, Social Media Posts, EDMs and other initiatives for the events/exhibitions.
- Answer consumers' inquiries generated through various social media platforms and emails.
- Responsible to track, analyse and improve on budget spent/performances for all digital marketing used.
- Conduct market research on client's products and services Unique Selling Propositions and craft marketing communication campaign accordingly.
- Coordinate design and production of all exhibition marketing collateral, including BTL and ATL ads, and event publications.
- Maintain records of press coverage.
- Assist in other marketing initiatives where required.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing.
- 3 to 5 years' relevant experience in full spectrum of Marketing Communications, including Copy Writing and handle Press Releases; preferably from Real Estate/Property/Investment Holding industry.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques for events and/or digital and social media platforms ideally within the Real Estate space.
- Excellent communication skills, with outstanding in writing skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Familiar with Adobe or Multimedia tools would be highly preferred.
- Good attention to details and visualizations, able to create marketing messages with strong call to action.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Reports to Assistant Vice President; Team size: 3 persons.
- Working Location: Orchard.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16356.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD