Marketing Communications Executive
GymKraft | Date Posted: 7-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
We are looking for a Marcom Executive at GymKraft!
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Work alongside our administrators to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Event planning for roadshows and exhibitions, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and movers.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, email, and other channels.
- Diploma or equivalent.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Profecient in: Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Please submit your resume with a recent passport-sized photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]