Marketing Communications Executive
As the Marketing Communications Executive, you will be joining a fast-paced and dynamic team. You will have the opportunity to gain experience in many different aspects of Marketing Communications. Working mainly with the Marketing Team, you will get first-hand experience and exposure to developing Marketing Communication material, including development of messaging, key visuals, in-store POSMs for key campaigns, as well as exposure to partnership opportunities with key trade partners.
Taking care of Marketing tasks including:
- Help organize marketing events.
- Liaison with Independent Outlet Representatives on support for marketing activities with Trade partners.
- Assist in planning and developing the marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, in-store POSM, marketing collateral etc.)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Manage and update digital platforms.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks.
- Pursuing a Communications / Marketing related degree (Bachelor/Master) with a keen interest in communications / creatives / copy writing.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Flexible work schedule.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-active team player.
- Proficient in MS Office. (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with content creation / creative design a plus.