Marketing & Communications Executive - Fresh Graduate welcome
- Generate, edit and share daily marketing content on social media (text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages potential clients to take action
- Develop and recommend comprehensive marketing strategies and solutions that are tailored to clients’ needs to achieve with their goals
- Conduct regular meetings with existing and potential clients to assess their marketing needs.
- Strengthen and establish long term relationships with clients by providing excellent client support
- Assist in sales & marketing event planning, festive season campaign, logistics
- Coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a creative and conceptual mind
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust to tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Pleasant, resourceful, creative and energetic team player
- Meticulous and able to work independently
- Good presentation skills
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.