Marketing Communications Coordinator
We have an exciting, fixed term opportunity for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to advance our brand. The Marketing Communications Coordinator will work on all aspects of marketing and communications including initiating innovative projects to drive brand awareness, member engagement and business growth.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Marketing and Communications Coordinator to be responsible for the development and implementation of an annual marketing and communications strategy for us.
What you will be doing:
- Implement the digital marketing strategy to achieve marketing and business objectives.
- Executing and measuring communications and marketing campaigns that are audience-focused and drive maximum engagement
- Building and maintaining key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conceptualize, develop & implement effective marketing strategies to bring in new customers and to retain existing customers;
- Develop strong branding & positioning strategies, responsible for marketing communication, promotional activities and events;
- Support proactively Sales Department’s growth goals and marketing strategies, ensure lead optimisation and customer acquisitions
- Ad-hoc marketing initiatives and projects;
What you should have:
- Min. Local Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Proficiency MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Resourceful, independent and able to work well under pressure
- Proactive team player
- The ability to accept responsibilities and demonstrate initiative
- Excellent project & time management skills
- Experience in content creation (Would give you an advantage)
This is a great opportunity for a creative marketing person who can deliver marketing and communications at a high level.