Marketing & Communication Specialist (6 months contract)
Serve as part of Singapore business. Assist the Singapore Leadership in institutionalizing the Marketing and Communications function and work closely with the firm's core M&C function in the United States to uniquely position the company’s brand in the Singapore and potentially South East Asia market, and support business expansion.
- Responsible for developing the company’s marketing & communications strategy and execution of implementation plans in the Singapore market, including , intellectual capital/thought leadership editorial calendar; conferences & events setup and participation; partnership with associations/forums; external communications: Dissemination of thought leadership and brand positioning; Media Relations; digital presences and online community engagement.
- 2+ years of experience in the Marketing & Communication with experiences in corporate, traditional and digital communications
- 2+ years of experience producing high-profile events and activations
- Experience with driving events planning and logistics, including programming, engaging and managing speakers, developing exhibit and activation experiences, promotional materials, and lead capture
- Experience understanding of customer experience as it applies to digital and in-person event production and management
- Experience with product or service marketing in shaping the pitch for agencies and developing pitch
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize competing tasks
Good to Have:
- Ability to author client communications
- Experience with negotiating sponsorship with leading technology industry events
- Experience with developing and managing events budgets, including vendor engagement and management
- Good understanding of consulting and/or professional services industry
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested applicants, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click ‘Apply’.
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd