Marketing Communication Manager - MNC - IT/AV
HR Focus| Date Posted: 29-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1102556
Bachelor's / Honours
- Singapore residence & ableto converse in Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts & business associates.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- 8 to 10 years of Marketing Communication and /or Digital Marketing working experience in IT solutions or its related industries.
- Experience in selling technological solutions in Asia Pacific for Broadcasting / post production / IT infrastructure command control room.
- Experience working at global organisation, B2B GTM processes across Asia Pacific region is a plus.
- Strong understanding and solid execution power of marketing communication concepts and integrated marketing.
- Proven experience managing challenges of regional marketing and demand generation across Asia Pacific diverse and complex markets.
- Demand generation experiences and passion to drive awareness through sales teams and channel partners to our prospects leveraging on integrated marketing tools such as digital marketing, trade shows, online advertising, SEO creatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and a passion to engage people of all levels.
- Good understanding of project sales environment, local market situation and channel partner ecosystem
- Highly energetic with professional work ethics and willingness to work within a highly agile environment with a natural sense of urgency
- Willingness to travel within the region if needed
- 5 day work week, Monday to Friday ( 9am to 6pm) @ East zone
Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD Format (.doc file) with the following information:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences ( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period